Sunday, June 06, 2004

Well, I'm working on the animation part of the Nine 11 site... you can see the preliminary stuff at http://www.nine-11-the-musical.com/nine11.html

I actually started over because I wanted the 3D effect... now I have to figure out a way to bring down the size of the files so that it doesn't kill the load time.

Kathy and I are officially over, although we still live with each other. It's strange, living with a stranger in the apartment, yet that's how it's felt for months up to this point anyway. To say I'm sad about it is an understatement, but the world turns, and with past experiences, I've learned to finally turn with it as opposed to trying to stop it and reverse its course.

And I'm still mad about Jesus Christ Superstar. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home