Thursday, June 03, 2004

I talked with Barry Zelman today, who lost his brother on September 11th on the 99th floor of the World Trade Center. I just can't help but feel like I would choose the same path he took if I had lost Shea in a sudden terrorist accident. You can feel his desire to know the truth come out in his voice, and his cadence and eloquence are characteristics that aid in that task.

Anyway, he and an active member of the Family Steering Committee gave me the email address of someone who might be able to spread the message about Nine 11 the musical amongst the families of New York City for me. I will exhaust that avenue tomorrow.

The redesign for nhtheatre.com is underway. You can view it at http://www.nhtheatre.com/index_new.asp

Tomorrow, I do Nine 11 work and house repairs. Then I finish the redesign. I'm supposed to hear one way or the other about Jesus Christ Superstar. Hopefully, it's yes. We will soon find out.

I'm in a writing mood tonight. Good night. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home