Sunday, May 30, 2004

In the new Freedom Tower, they're opening a performance arts place. Wouldn't that be absolutely amazing if Nine 11 were to open there? I cannot even imagine the stars aligning for something like that to happen.

I met a man today named Edwin down at Ground Zero, who was passionate about telling us of his project; 5 Freedom Flags being passed out to different places to remember the victims of September 11th. He is an amazing person, and he gives of himself so selflessly in this project. I can't get over the fact that I saw that gleam in my eye at one point and I want it back. I need to concentrate more on families. They need to somehow know of this project and jump onboard.

I need a different plan... starting on Memorial Day tomorrow, I will come up with one.

Re: Kathy... I don't know about her. I love her. I don't want the passion to die. Maybe it has. It rips out my heart because I really love the girl. I just don't know what to say to her anymore. The "I love yous" are received with less and less happiness, and sometimes indifference. Perhaps it just wasn't intended at this time in our lives to fall in love. That's very possible.

Ah, well. Kathy, I know you don't know about this weblog, but I love you and miss you. I don't want to feel like you're a million miles away when you're sleeping less than a foot away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home