Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Went down to Ground Zero today and took a bunch of pictures. Also talked to the representative from LMDC (Lower Manhattan Development Corporation) and got contact information regarding the future of the performing arts center. What I find interesting is that although Silverstein has leased the ground for the World Trade Center, he isn't the driving force behind the development of the land. I have to wonder what Silverstein thinks about that considering he just paid out 2.x billion dollars. In terms of making that investment back, he's got a pretty bad start.

I have some interesting pics that I'll be putting up later tonight. Right now, I have to clean this place and pick Kathy up from the airport.

Congratulations to the Detroit Pistons for beating the Pacers for their chance to get kicked by the Lakers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home