Sunday, June 13, 2004

Oh, and last night on DDR Max, I beat the hardest level (Maxx Unlimited) on Light mode... I was psyched! The level's actually tougher than the majority of the heavy levels.

I wish this game came out 10 years ago. It would've been a really great tool to use to get in shape and to get a little bit more under my belt in terms of eye/foot coordination.

Yolanda gave me a copy of "Sensitive Song" from Cops: The Musical. I LOVE this song. If you ever get a chance to learn more about Cops: The Musical, you should... I think it will make it big someday.

I'm going to do quotes of the day, as opposed to LiveJournal moods... they reflect that I'm listening to people. =)

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Some people say that love's a losing game.
You start with fire but you lose the flame.
The ashes smolder but the warm's soon gone.
You end up cold and lonely on your own.

I'll take my chances, babe,
I'll risk it all.
I'll win your love or
I will take the fall.
I've made my mind up, girl, it's meant to be.
Someday, lady, you'll accompany me.

--Bob Seger, from You'll Accomp'ny Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home