Sunday, November 11, 2007

The last time I posted on this blog was almost two years ago on the anniversary of my father's death. The cryptic message that was there that day was my announcement I was getting married to the love of my life.

So much has changed since then. I no longer live in New York. I am enjoying my little condo with my wife, Justine, in Santa Clara, CA. It really is a nice feeling to be able to sit back and relax without the hustle and bustle of New York's crazy life, but as it was so aptly said in Rent: "But you'd miss New York before you could unpack."

We have a dog now called Maverick. He's a ferocious Pit Bull who will lick you to death on command. I also have a beautiful wife, Justine, and an amazing job. I work for Apple Corporate doing video production. For all intents and purposes, there will be many more lives to live, and stories to be told. I figured that a two year layoff was good enough for me.

The only regret I have over the past two years is that I stopped writing. With my very own deck to sit out on and a relaxing life at night, I can start to get back into redefining what makes me tick. I miss those days where I could just create and I need to get back into it. I haven't written a song in almost two years. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home