Wednesday, August 24, 2005

So, I am working for Apple Computer starting on September 5th. I'm flying out to San Francisco, and I am to begin another interesting leg in my strange career.

My official title is "Creative Genius," and we're opening up the Staten Island Apple Store. I hope I can get transferred to the GM Plaza if there are any openings. Yum.

There are only two of us full time... and at a large store like Staten Island's, it will be a challenge. I'm liking it. Plus, who can argue about spending three weeks at the Apple Campus in Cupertino? They're certifying me on as many applications as I can be certified on.

I'll have the iPod completely redesigned by the time I leave (riiiiight).

I'm going to miss my Snugs terribly when I'm gone, and it kills me that I won't be here for her birthday and the start of her job. But she even understands that this is my dream company (if not my dream job). I have to take it.

Technologic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home