Sunday, November 28, 2004

The march goes on:

Colors ONI
Trip Machine Climax
Leading Cyber
Paranoia Eternal
Paranoia Rebirth
Ska A Go Go
Tears

...defeated.

...which brings the magic number down to 12.

THE FINAL DOZEN:

Dynamite Rave ONI (never tried it)
Fantasy (deceptively tough song)
Gradius Cyber (never tried it)
Healing Vision (another toughie)
Insertion (haven't tried it)
Maxx Unlimited (yikes. This one could take some time. I can't even beat the standard.)
Paranoia Evolution (This one is very close for me.)
Paranoia Survivor (Anyone get the license plate of that truck?)
Paranoia Survivor Max (See Paranoia Survivor comment and add four wheels to the truck)
Sakura (This is a surprising 10. I'm very close to beating this one)
Sweet Sweet Magic (I have a tough time motivating myself to play a song that's entitled "Sweet Sweet Magic.")
The Legend of Max (I think this'll probably be the LAST one I do.)

The key to my success in the last few days have been relatively simple... keep your feet, and even if you fail, DON'T STOP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home