Wednesday, October 27, 2004

So, tonight, in front of a great bunch of fans (St. Louis fans are, on the whole, extremely classy), the Boston Red Sox have "86ed" the curse, so to speak. As I sit there and watch the final out with Keith Foulke flipping to Doug,

A note to morons in Boston... guys... what the hell... you do the Red Sox a great disservice when you act like complete idiots. Go home and celebrate with your friends. Don't gather with 80,000 people and take down the Commons.

From 19-8, to 1986, to 1918, to 86 years of heartache, I sit proudly in front of everyone to say that I am proud of the team. I'm glad someone nudged Francona after Game 3 and informed him that they were losing. He's a really good manager, and showed it at the end. I didn't know how good he was until his back was against the wall. An AMAZING job of handling that bullpen.

Terry, great job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home